June 02, 2009

Guinness 250th Anniversary Stout

Guinness 250th Anniversary Stout

Photobucket

Yes, it is here and it is great! Bold, creamy, smooth, bitter taste that has made the Guinness name! It's too bad it is for a limited time only. I could really stock up on The G-250.

I bought a six pack for my husband's birthday and a second six to keep. Well, I came to the misfortune of not having anything to drink one night and decicded to go ahead and drink the keepsake six pack. I'll tell you I wished I had more. I really liked it, though I'm partial to the Guinness Draught. Now don't get me wrong, I like the Extra Stout as well.

Being that it is for a limited time only, I will have to go out and buy another six pack or two to keep back. In fact, I may just buy two or three to drink and compare to the 275 Anniversary Stout that I'm sure will come in twenty-five years.
Photobucket


There's is nothing bad to say about The G-250. A good head(I poured mine into a glass, instead of drinking it from the bottle), rich, dark color, wonderful aroma and the taste holds true to the Guinness name. Bold and creamy, that slight bitterness and incredibly smooth taste just makes you day complete! Very refreshing after a long day no matter what has gone on.

So, I implore you to go out and buy Guinness 250th Aniversary Stout before it's gone. Take part in the rich heritage that has made this Stout what is today and loved around the world.


Sláinte
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment